Protecting Your Investment
Network Abstract Services provides benefits such as deed preparation, document recording, title insurance and settlement services for those seeking peace of mind in Northeastern Pennsylvania. We stand ready to team up with you for successful transactions, both residential and commercial.
Network Abstract Services stays with you through the entire loan-to-close cycle. Our top priority is to save you, our customers, time and money. With our high tech, high touch approach to homebuying, we’ve simplified the process for everyone involved. We’re leaders in speed, accuracy and integrity with respect to real estate title services. We deliver the most accurate information faster than anyone in the market.
Why Network Abstract Services?
- Title orders are processed and confirmed the same day.
- Proactive customer service and communication is personal to us.
- Flexibility for settlement date, time and location.
- We’ll surpass your settlement expectations!
Network Abstract Services is your comprehensive settlement solution. From agreement of sale to title insurance, we offer every service necessary to streamline the process. And close faster. Underwriting takes place through Stewart Guaranty Title Insurance Company. We use an experienced processing team, including on-staff attorneys, to handle your most difficult closing situations quickly and efficiently.
We offer the following benefits to you:
- Protection of the largest investment you may ever make: Simply paying money and receiving a deed or recorded mortgage is not necessarily proof of ownership or lien position. By utilizing America’s largest underwriters of title insurance, Network Abstract Services protects you and your client from possible defects in the chain of title. Without protection from the unforeseen, you could suffer financial losses due to liens, encumbrances and restrictions.
- Fast, cost-effective service: With our network of on-staff courthouse searchers and closing agents, we are able to provide fast turnaround time and consistent, quality work in all of our service areas. This service is provided using an all-inclusive fee schedule. Since the purchase or refinance of a home is expensive enough, our goal is to minimize our fees to you.
- Professional service: By combining the expertise of on-staff attorneys with advanced technology and resources, we are able to service your every need during the refinance or purchase process. As a full-service title agency, Network Abstract Services is committed to providing responsive, friendly service in a language you can understand.
- Flexible closing times: With a dedicated team of on-staff closing agents, only Network Abstract Services is available to close when and where you need to.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 570-208-1120 or email us at [email protected].
Order Title Insurance
To place an order for title, please complete the fields below and we’ll be in touch ASAP. If you choose to attach an application/file with this form, make sure it’s either a pdf, jpg or Word document (less than 3 MB).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is title insurance?
Title insurance is an insurance policy bought when purchasing a home (or perhaps refinancing it) which can protect the buyer and his/her investment from issues that may have occurred prior to the buyer owning the property. You “take title” when you purchase a property and attempt to establish legal ownership. Your mortgage lender will require a title search be performed as part of the settlement process. Title insurance is bought by the homebuyer.
What is a loan estimate (LE)?
A loan estimate is a disclosure banks must provide to mortgage applicants in three days’ time of applying for mortgage approval. The LE contains the mortgage lender’s terms in addition to the settlement charges.
What occurs at a real estate closing?
A real estate closing is a meeting where property ownership is officially transferred from seller to buyer. The closing agent, typically represented through a title company and/or a real estate attorney, conducts the settlement. It will typically take place at the buyers agent’s office or abstracting attorney’s office, and the buyer will usually choose who’s performing the title (who’s responsible for the signing of all documents, disbursement of funds, etc.). Other closing documents, such as mortgage documents, are signed by the buyer as well at the closing table.
Parties at settlement usually include the seller, the buyer, real estate agents, mortgage representative, attorneys and/or a closing agent.
© 2021 Network Abstract Services