Realty Network Group is the preeminent real estate agency in Northeastern Pennsylvania (NEPA) that features houses for in sale Moscow, PA. We specialize in matching homebuyers like you with home sellers in the local area. We can make your home purchase smoother and simpler through our in-depth experience in real estate and marketing tech. Continue reading to find out more about Moscow, PA real estate and everything the area has to offer.
Houses for Sale Moscow, PA
Residential For Sale
129 Market Street, Moscow, Pennsylvania 18444
Residential For Sale
210 Market Street, Moscow, Pennsylvania 18444
Commercial Sale For Sale
201 Main Street, Moscow, Pennsylvania 18444
Commercial Lease For Lease
125 Main Street, Moscow, Pennsylvania 18444
Residential For Sale
103 Beech Lane, Moscow, Pennsylvania 18444
Residential For Sale
137 Pin Oak Place, Moscow, Pennsylvania 18444
Find an Agent in and around Moscow, PA
Facts about Moscow, PA
Moscow is a borough which is located in Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania. Moscow is a small town with a population of 1,834 residents (2019) and is situated approximately 11 miles southeast of Scranton.
The area which we call Moscow today was given that name at some point in the 1850s, although the circumstances around the naming are not clear. The place was originally called Drinker’s Beech. It was named for Henry Drinker, a Quaker from Philadelphia, who gained possession of nearly three square miles of land where he harvested local beech trees.
Things To Do in and Around Moscow, PA
For those seeking houses for sale in Moscow, PA, you will find numerous activities to choose from in the local area:
- Local Parks: For outdoor enthusiasts, there are numerous parks to choose from in the Moscow area, including Old Mill Park, Moffat Estate, Golden Park, Covington Park, NPTA North Trailhead plus nearby Lake Scranton and Gouldsboro State Park in the North Pocono region.
- Balloon Chase Adventures: Enjoy breathtaking views and a unique tranquil experience over the Pocono Mountains.
- Ritter’s Cider Mill: Nothing says autumn like a fresh glass of apple cider and the sugary smell of cider donuts. Ritter’s offers fabulous fall treats and fun activities for the kids to enjoy during the fall season.
- Wood Winery: This quaint winery offers a full range of wines for every pallet, from dry and oaky, sweet and fruity, to sparkling and port style. Discover other wineries in NEPA here.
- Enjoy a round of golf at one of two courses in Moscow, PA: Elmhurst Country Club and Marjon Golf Course.
- Lake Hideaway: A private, summer recreation club located on fifty secluded acres, near the Elmhurst Country Club.
- Claws ‘N’ Paws Wild Animal Park: Discover over 120 kinds of wildlife on shady woodland trails. Animals include snow leopards and tigers; as well as lions, bears, wolves, otters, monkeys, reptiles and exotic birds.
- Dive into the history of NEPA with a visit to close-by Steamtown National Historic Site, which runs train excursions to Moscow Station.
School Districts in Moscow, PA
The North Pocono School District is a highly-rated, public school district located in Moscow, PA. The region served by North Pocono is considered to be the northern tip of the Pocono Mountain region in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
Explore our featured listings if you are a family looking for “houses for sale near me” in Moscow, Pennsylvania:
The North Pocono School District encompasses an estimated 198 square miles.
Tools for Homebuyers in Moscow, PA
Finding a home isn’t always easy, but with these tools we hope to take some stress away from the process:
- Find a Real Estate Agent Near Me: If you are still looking for a property and would like to be assisted all the way through, the right REALTOR® in Moscow, PA can help you.
- Guide for First-Time Homebuyers: This is a compilation of the best advice for those looking to buy their first home in Moscow.
- FREE Homebuyer Consultation: Try a no-obligation consultation with an expert REALTOR® to help you find the perfect one among the search results for “homes for sale near me” in Moscow.
- Homebuyer Frequently Asked Questions: This is a handy resource for anything you need to clarify regarding homebuying in the Moscow area.
Home Inspectors in and around Moscow, PA
Have you purchased a home in Moscow or are in the process of doing so? Hiring one of these inspectors will give you some peace of mind as you take one step closer toward becoming a homeowner:
- Berardellihi Home Inspection — 1639 Newton Ransom Blvd, Clarks Summit, PA 18411 — Tom Berardelli — 570-351-7994
- National Property Inspections — 379 Aston Mountain Rd, Spring Brook Twp, PA 18444 — Tyler Long — 570-763-9628
- Total Inspection Solutions, LLC — P.O. Box 587, Dunmore, PA 18512 — Bob Petrillo — 570-335-4073
More Real Estate Search Options
Searching online for “houses for sale near me,” or “homes for sale near me,” can take you various places. Fortunately, we’ve researched real estate for all the main areas of NEPA and presented them here for you:
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Archbald, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Carbondale, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Clarks Summit, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Dickson City, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Dunmore, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Factoryville, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Jessup, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Old Forge, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Pittston, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Scranton, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Tunkhannock, PA
- Commercial Properties for Sale in Moscow, PA
- Lake Houses for Sale Near Scranton, PA
Is Moscow a good place to live?
According to factual data, Moscow, Pennsylvania is a great place to live. It offers a sparse suburban feel with highly-rated schools and is known for its small specialty shops and the annual Moscow Country Fair.
What is the population of Moscow, PA?
Moscow, Pennsylvania has a population of just over 2,000.
Where is Moscow, PA located?
Moscow is a borough located in Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, in the Northeastern region of the United States. It is situated 11 miles southeast of Scranton and approximately 40 miles from the New York-New Jersey border. It’s one town of a few, which collectively make up the North Pocono region of the state.