Realty Network Group is the premier real estate agency in Northeastern Pennsylvania (NEPA) that features homes for sale in Archbald, PA. We specialize in matching homebuyers like you with home sellers in the local area. Researching homes for sale and REALTORS® in Archbald, PA might seem like a daunting task — luckily, we’ve done all the hard work for you. Find homes for sale and learn a little about the local area as well.
Real Estate and Houses for Sale Archbald, PA
Facts about Archbald, PA
Archbald is a borough in Northeastern Pennsylvania located in Lackawanna county. The borough is named for James Archbald, the first mayor of Carbondale, PA.
The area has a total size of 17.1 square miles and a population of 6,988 (2019). This is a small city, which means there’s a lot of room for growth. It also offers a small, close community that’s perfect for families looking for peace and quiet along with highly affordable real estate.
Things To Do in and around Archbald, PA
If you’re looking for houses for sale in Archbald, PA, you’ll be pleased to know that there are plenty of things to do while living here, including:
- The Steamtown National Historic Site: This nearby area has museums, workshops and train rides that showcase the importance of the steam railroad in American history.
- The Archbald Pothole State Park: This 150-acre park houses a pothole that is 38 feet deep, has an elliptical shape and could hold a volume of 140,000 gallons.
- Aylesworth Park: This 252-acre park with a four-acre lake is nestled in the heart of the Upper Valley. The park features several biking and hiking trails, including one that surrounds the lake.
- Lackawanna River Heritage Trail: The Mid Valley section of the trail ends in Archbald, where an abundance of nature and wildlife is prevalent here. The Laurel Street Trailhead is a popular section of the trail and the Lackawanna River, where people launch their kayaks. This section of the river that passes through Archbald also holds Class A Wild Trout Waters, a great location for anglers to catch brown trout.
- Maiolatesi Wine Cellars: Arguably the top winery destination in Northeastern Pennsylvania, this family winery features a Tuscan-inspired space for tastings & by-reservation pizza dinners on Fridays. Discover other NEPA wineries here.
- Lakeland Orchard & Cidery: This orchard and cidery, north of town, hosts outdoor festivals, live music, plenty of food, apple-picking, attractions for children, tasty treats and then some.
School Districts in Archbald, PA
The Valley View School District serves the boroughs of Archbald, Jessup and Blakely in Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania. The district encompasses 27 square miles, where The Valley View School District operates four schools: Valley View Elementary Center, Valley View Intermediate School, Valley View Middle School and Valley View High School.
View available properties and houses for sale in the Valley View School District.
Tools for Homebuyers in Archbald, PA
It’s not always easy to find houses for sale, but you may find these tools useful:
- Find a Real Estate Agent Near Me: If you are still looking for a property and would like to be assisted all the way through, the right REALTOR® in Archbald, PA can help you.
- Guide for First-Time Homebuyers: This is a compilation of the best advice for those looking to buy their first home in Archbald.
- FREE Homebuyer Consultation: Try a no-obligation consultation with an expert REALTOR® to help you find the perfect one among the search results for “homes for sale near me” in Archbald.
- Homebuyer Frequently Asked Questions: This is a handy resource for anything you need to clarify regarding homebuying in the Archbald area.
More Real Estate Search Options
Searching online for “houses for sale near me,” or “homes for sale near me,” can take you various places. Fortunately, we’ve researched real estate for all the main areas of NEPA and presented them here for you:
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Carbondale, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Clarks Summit, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Dickson City, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Dunmore, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Factoryville, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Jessup, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Moscow, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Old Forge, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Pittston, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Scranton, PA
- Real Estate and Houses for Sale in Tunkhannock, PA
- Commercial Properties for Sale Near Archbald, PA