Career in Real Estate
Join our company
Build the business you desire at Realty Network Group! We’re looking for friendly and socially confident people to join our family. We have the training and tempo in place to get you started and help you to become successful. Six Brokers, a community of listing and buyer’s agents with decades of experience, dedicated staff and marketing personnel are available as a strong foundation to begin your real estate career. When our network can spend more time building relationships with our clients, everyone wins!
You’re always in close proximity with key decision-makers at our firm. We have the training in place – you’ll never feel like you’re flying solo. We truly appreciate our agent family and those who, like you, have a unique skill set. We highly value our seasoned veterans as well as new entrants to the real estate industry.
At Realty Network Group, we believe we provide the resources, support and training necessarily for delivering exceptional results. If you’re looking for a network of real estate professionals to collaborate with daily, one who supports the community, one with a focus on integrity and one with a talented, friendly support team, look no further than Realty Network Group. Give us a call today at 570-585-6880 or set-up a confidential meeting with our Managing Broker, Dianne Montana [570-983-7030, firstname.lastname@example.org].
We enable success.
Our firm offers:
- No hidden fees, no marketing fees and no franchise fees whatsoever
- Agent training and mentorship from Broker leadership
- Free property signage
- Free use of office supplies and absolutely no desk fees
- No-cost for print and digital media coverage to promote yourself and your listings
- Free money available to promote yourself and your listings
- In-house marketing professional to aid you in your creativity
- No drama!
- And much more
Considering a career in real estate?
When considering real estate as career path or change from your present job, it’s important to understand a few things about that choice.
- Though it’s not a mundane/normal “9-5 job” and you have some flexibility being a REALTOR®, you’ll need to be open to your clients’ schedules and their needs.
- Most successful real estate professionals work weekends.
- Though real estate is a very rewarding path for many, you must invest effort, money and time in order to become successful, and even then there are no guarantees.
- If you’re considering this profession in the state of Pennsylvania, you can find more information on becoming licensed at the Commission’s site as well as through the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® site (under For Consumers > How To Become A REALTOR®).
- Interview a few Brokers when you’re completing your licensing classes. Meet with them, research their Brokerages and understand what they’re going to charge you, how their commission splits work, what they offer in the form of technology, transaction assistance, training and mentorship. Ask questions!
- It takes a great deal of work to become successful in real estate, but you hold the key. You’re your own boss. You’re an independent contractor and you control your book of business. There are virtually no limits as to what you can accomplish if you’re motivated, dedicated and put your mind to it.
- Real estate is a wonderful career choice. Connecting buyers and sellers with one of their biggest decisions/investments, can be incredibly rewarding.
Realty Network Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fair Housing is your right. Learn more about Fair Housing here.