Career in Real Estate
Join our company
Build the business you desire at Realty Network Group! We’re looking for friendly and socially confident people to join our family. We have the training and tempo in place to get you started and help you become successful. Nine Brokers, listing and buyer’s agents with decades of experience, dedicated staff and marketing personnel are available as a strong foundation to begin your real estate career. We seek motivated, enthusiastic people who love building relationships. When we spend more time fostering relationships with our clients, everyone wins!
Why should you join us? You’re in close proximity with key decision-makers at our firm. We have the training in place – you’ll never feel like you’re flying solo. We truly appreciate our agent family and those who, like you, have a unique skill set. We highly value our seasoned veterans as well as new entrants to the industry.
We believe we provide the resources, support and training necessary for delivering exceptional results. If you’re looking for a network of professionals to collaborate with daily, one who supports the community, one focused on integrity and one with a talented, friendly support team, look no further than Realty Network Group. Give us a call today at 570-585-6880 or set-up a confidential meeting with our Managing Broker, Dianne Montana [570-983-7030, firstname.lastname@example.org].
We enable success.
Our firm offers:
- No hidden fees, no marketing fees and no franchise fees whatsoever
- Agent training and mentorship from Broker leadership
- Free property signage
- Free use of office supplies and absolutely no desk fees
- No-cost for print and digital media coverage to promote yourself and your listings
- Free money available to promote yourself and your listings
- In-house marketing professional to aid you in your creativity
- No drama!
- And much more
Considering a career in real estate?
When considering real estate as career path or change from your present job, it’s important to understand a few things about that choice.
- Though it’s not a “mundane 9-5 job” and you have flexibility being a REALTOR®, you’ll need to be able to respond to your clients’ schedules and their needs.
- Most successful real estate professionals work weekends.
- Real estate is a very rewarding path for many, but effort, money and time must be invested to become successful, and even then there are no guarantees.
- If you’re considering this profession in the state of Pennsylvania, you can find more information on becoming licensed at the Commission’s site as well as through the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® site (under For Consumers > How To Become A REALTOR®).
- Interview a few Brokers while completing your licensing classes. Meet with them, research their Brokerages and understand what business costs you’re responsible for, how their commission splits work, what they offer in the form of technology, transaction assistance, training and mentorship. Ask questions!
- It takes hard work and an honest effort to be successful in real estate, but you hold the key. You’re an independent contractor and you control your book of business. There are virtually no limits to what you can accomplish if you’re motivated, dedicated and put your mind to it.
- Real estate is a wonderful career choice. Connecting buyers and sellers is incredibly rewarding.
Realty Network Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fair Housing is your right. Learn more about Fair Housing here.